Hi there, we are keeping updating the website, however, the site is running well, and hope you enjoy browsing.
We support complete end-to-end formulation and cosmetic packaging customization solutions to help all private-label brand importers, online e-commerce brands, hair salons, and spas be able to create their private-label skin care or hair care lines without any difficulty while remaining cost-effective and made in China.
In 2009, the three Dai brothers founded TY Cosmetic in Guangzhou, China. As a professional OEM ODM cosmetic manufacturer, with a strong dedication to our clients’ skincare business. We’ve won over some achievements, from the initial 1 factory to now 3 factories and a strong R&D lab.
We do our best to provide the best product and service to private label skincare brand importers, e-commerce brand companies, spas, and salons around the world, and we are not content until our clients launch their products to the market and continue to grow profitably. Every project is approached with a service mindset.
Nearly two decades on, the world has changed but our core belief has stayed the same. We are determined to produce better personal care products and improve how people live, work, and play by making proactive investments in people, technology, and equipment.
Our customers range from big, established brands to brick and mortar stores:
We never test our products on animals.
Our formulations are compliant with GMP, European, and North American regulations.
We formulate and test our products to ensure stable and longer shelf life.
Our products are made with sustainable ingredients.
We accept low MOQs, so starting your own skincare line is easy.
We have in-house quality control systems in place.
Please note that the photos shown below are all real people of our team members.
The Chief R&D Consultant of TY Cosmetic
● Graduated from the Department of Applied Chemistry, Kagoshima University, Japan.
● Former Vice President of SHISEIDO NORTH AMERICA R&D.
● Former senior consultant of LG Group cosmetics research and development.
● Former senior consultant of Amore Pacific Cosmetics Group.
● Worked as a product development consultant for COSMAX Group in South Korea.
● Engaged in cosmetic formulation development for more than 40 years, and has 16 technology patents in Japan.
Watson’s own brand: SKIN ADVANCED/SKIN SIMPLE.
REC KITT BENCKISER company: Neutrogena.
The Director of TY Cosmetic
● Graduated from the Department of Applied Chemistry, Myongji University, Korea.
● Worked as a senior R&D engineer for a leading global cosmetics group.
● Served as the Vice President of the Korea Cosine Research Institute.
● Engaged in cosmetic formulation research and development for more than 20 years and has 9 technology patents in Korea.
Sulwhasoo, Innisfree, ETUDE HOUSE, cogi, FRANIC, MEIFUBAO, ect.
The R&D Consultant of TY OEM Cosmetic
● Graduated from Seoul National University, Korea. Ph.D. in Chemistry.
● Former the director of Amore Technology Research Institute, Korea.
● Present to the director of BIOLAND Research Institute, Korea.
● Present to the director of the Korea Cosmetic Association.
● Present to the director of the Skin Efficacy Food Research Association.
● Present to the member of the Korea Cosmetics Association.
● Engaged in cosmetic formulation development for more than 20 years, and holds a number of personal technology patents in Korea.
Our R&D center has 58 members, including 20 senior engineers, 10 junior engineers, 20 engineer assistants, and 8 professional inspectors.
Each engineer has an area of expertise in which they specialize, such as Facial care products, Hair care products, Soap products, Body care products, Men’s Grooming, Mommy and baby products, and Clothes cleaning products.
Over the years, we have created over 8,000 outstanding cosmetic formulas covering the full range of cosmetic/beauty care products. We also work with world-renowned R&D labs, and we are constantly upgrading and optimizing old formulas and developing and testing new ones.
In addition to the R & D center, our customer service team also has an Assistant Department, Purchasing Department, and Creative Department.
Our assistant department has 21 members who are responsible for assisting the sales department to follow up on the orders of the factory.
Our purchasing department consists of 25 members, each with more than 3 years of experience in purchasing cosmetic packaging materials. Different colleagues are responsible for specialized packaging categories, such as pet plastic bottles, tubes, cartons, gift boxes, and mask bags. They are responsible for sourcing different cosmetic packaging for the sales department, as well as completing the purchasing process.
Our creative department has 18 members, each with more than 3 years of experience in cosmetic packaging design. They are responsible for producing visual design, logo design, packaging design, and poster design for customer orders in the sales department.
Your customer service was top notch. You never know we may work together in the future again.
Thank you for helping me modify the design these days. I think it’s perfect now. Your guys are very professional and patient.
You’re a mind reader, my dear! I was going to text you exactly this! Thank you for your careful reminder!!
We would love to hear about your project and discuss how we can help. To schedule a meeting with our team, simply fill out the form in this section.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@tyoemcosmetic.com”.
I am Sunny Zheng, me and my team would be happy to meet you and learn all about your business, requirements and expectations.